Instant exploration is one of the key features in Qlucore Omics Explorer. As a user, you decide your own workflow and starting point. You are in control and can tailor the exploration to meet your specific needs.
To drive new results and support cutting edge research, Qlucore Omics Explorer puts the control of the data exploration in the hands of the user - YOU.
To enhance the results a number of functions are supported:
- Extensive coloring options. Color the data in multiple ways to enhance the important aspects. Data can be colored according to variables such as expression level, p-value and q-value.
- Selections. Work with different parts of the data. For instance by using the integrated GO Browser.
- Explore NGS data in the fast Genome browser that Supports dynamic filtering on a wide range of entities.
- Work with any or multiple statistical filters such as variance filtering. Decide the variance cut-off by the unique Qlucore feature called projection score.
- Use k-means clustering, PCA and hierarchical clustering to generate hypothesis and mine data.
- Work with synchronized plots. View the data from different angles.
- Compare your own results with data published at GEO.