Explore how instant response drives creativity and makes it easier to analyze proteomics data.
ANALYZE PROTEOMICS DATA
Proteomics is the large-scale study of proteins, particularly their expression and physical properties. Commonly quantitative methods used in proteomics are 2D gel, LC-MS and LC-MS/MS.
Qlucore Omics Explorer lets the researcher freely examine and analyze data from protemics experiments.
- Investigate any structure in data using variance filtering combined with PCA.
- Perform statistical filtering using ANOVA to enhance results.
- Generate a list of proteins that classifies data based on a selection of statistical tests: F-test, t-tests or regression.
- Use hierarchical clustering or PCA to indentify subgroups.
- Work with Variable PCA plots to find correlation and networks among selected proteins.
Easy data import
Qlucore Omics Explorer supports many data file formats. Import can be done in several ways, with or without normalization.
Analyzing proteomics and transcriptomics data
Study of hundreds of entries about pollutants and nutrients in different fish species, showing how levels are changing over time.
National Institute of Nutrition and Seafood Research (NIFES), NorwayRead more
Analysis of proteomics data using Qlucore
Using proteomics to understand cardiovascular disease
The Center for Interdisciplinary Cardiovascular Sciences, Boston, USRead more
Interpreting Leukemia proteomics with Qlucore
In this case study Qlucore Omics Explorer is used to generate new ideas and hypotheses through exploration and analysis of proteomics data.
UT MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas, USRead more
Protein data analysis in Hepatitis studies
Understanding viral signatures in Hepatitis C. Qlucore Omics Explorer is used to identify differences in chemokines between the virally infected groups.
Institute Pasteur, FranceRead more