Qlucore Omics Explorer is a D.I.Y next-generation bioinformatics software for research in life science, plant- and biotech industries, as well as academia. The powerful visualization-based data analysis tool with inbuilt powerful statistics delivers immediate results and provides instant exploration and visualization of big data.
ANALYZE METABOLOMICS DATA
Metabolomics refers to the systematic identification and quantification of the small molecule metabolic products (the metabolome) of a biological system (cell, tissue, organ, biological fluid, or organism) at a specific point in time. Mass spectrometry and NMR spectroscopy are the techniques most often used for metabolome profiling.
Qlucore Omics Explorer lets the researcher freely examine and analyze data from metabolomics experiments.
- Investigate any structure in data using variance filtering combined with PCA.
- Perform statistical filtering using ANOVA to enhance results.
- Generate a list of metabolites that classifies data based on a selection of statistical tests: F-test, t-tests or regression.
- Export lists for further analysis, such as enrichment and KEGG pathway analysis.
- Use hierarchical clustering or PCA to indentify subgroups.
- Work with Variable PCA plots to find correlation and networks among selected metabolites.
Analyzing metabolomics data
Watch our recorded webinar "Analyzing metabolomics data with Qlucore".
Analyzing proteomics and transcriptomics data
Study of hundreds of entries about pollutants and nutrients in different fish species, showing how levels are changing over time.
National Institute of Nutrition and Seafood Research (NIFES), NorwayRead more
Analysis of proteomics data using Qlucore
Using proteomics to understand cardiovascular disease
The Center for Interdisciplinary Cardiovascular Sciences, Boston, USRead more
RNA-Seq analysis using Qlucore
Performing gene expression analysis based on RNA sequencing data, in Dilated Cardiomyopathy studies.
Stanford University, USRead more